1. Let your phone control you, never be in control of your phone!
3. Be sure not to be courteous to those you are with; always have your phone on it doesn't matter if it will be interrupting a conversation, or activity.
Notifications are way more important then the people who are taking the time to be with you in person.
4. Use whatever kind of language, and make sure people can overhear you, your the most important being in the universe after all.
5. Always try to strike up the most personal conversations in public.
6. Be sure to always have the most obnoxiously loud setting on, and don't bother moving away to talk, just tell everyone else around you to stop what they are doing and shut up.
7. It's okay to make calls in a library, theater, church, or from your table in a restaurant, just be sure to adhere to rule 2. so people around you don't have to eavesdrop.
8. If you need to text during class or a meeting at your job, go ahead and do so it's not like they have rules against this and even if they did school, and work aren't that important anyway.
9. If you need to share private info go ahead, and text it to whoever, it's not like they can forward it or anything.
10. Always drive and use your phone at the same time, multitasking is the best way of getting things done even if it may or may not be illegal.
If you are then you need help and an etiquette book.
Blogging about some